It is that time again. Can you believe it?
The current Sassies are so wonderfully creative,
we are so lucky that they joined us for our first
term here at Sassy Lil' Sketches!
Design Team Call Information:
We are looking for several sassy gals who can take inspiration from Sassy Lil' Sketches and inspire others to do the same. We want you to put your own sassy twist on your layout while still having the Sassy Lil' Sketch be recognizable.
We will be accepting Sassy Lil’ Sketches Design Team applications from Friday, June 4th thru Sunday, June 20th. All DT applications must be submitted by 9 P.M. EST on June 20th. The Sassy Lil’ Sketches Design Team will be announced on Sunday, June 27th, 2010. *Digital & International Designers & current Sassy Lil’ Sketches Design Team members are more than welcome to apply!
DT call Requirements:
- Must be able to create a Sassy Lil' Sketch inspired layout/card where the sketch is recognizable.
- Must have own personal blog
- Must have a positive and regular presence on at least one forum
- Must understand that this gig that has no monetary or product reimbursement...we are just in it for fun, sassy inspiration!
PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING TO email@example.com (in the subject line please put “SLS Layout DT call” or “SLS Card DT call”):
• Create submit one layout or card from the Sassy Lil' Sketches provided below
• Submit your favorite layout that you feel represents your sassy style (in addition to the sketch based layout)
• E-mail address
• Blog address
• Name & link to forum(s) you in which you participate. Please include your username.
• Link to your online gallery
• List of any current DT that you are on
• A short bio about your sassy self
Sassy Lil' layout sketch for layout DT application:
Sassy Lil' card sketch for Card DT application:
Design Team Expectations:
- Commit to a 6 month term (August 2010 through January 2011 challenges)
- You will be assigned one sketch each month. Your sketch inspired layout/card will be due each month on the 1st
- Promote Sassy Lil’ Sketches on your personal blog and the forums you frequent
Our sassy blog: http://sassylilsketches.blogspot.com
Our sassy e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Sassy Gals,
Cherie & Katie