Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 28th Sketch Reveal

Today's Sketch:


Inspiration from the Sassies:

"Mirror, Mirror on the Ball" by Cheryl

"Summer Dreams" by Amy

"Smile" by Heather

"Oh My" by Katie

"4th of July" by Kim

We have two sponsor for July!
A paper sponsor & a digital sponsor.
We'll be picking one winner for paper
and one winner for digi YAY!

Our paper sponsor is:
Snobby Walrus has generously donated their Lakeside Picnic paper kit!*

Our digital sponsor is::
Photobucket
Peggy has donated some adorable vintage to the Sassies.
Cheryl & Katie's layouts this week both include some of Peggy's images.
Peggy has also donated some digital images as a prize.*

Remember, your name is entered for each layout/card you create throughout the month! Make sure you use Mister Linky to link your creation by August 5th at 11:59 p.m.!


*International participants are not eligible for the Snobby Walrus prize, but are eligible for the Peggy Loves Vintage Digital prize.

17 comments:

  1. wow, great sketch! I have just the idea...
    and LOVE the layouts, y'all! Break out the circle punches!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN sketch with all the circles, Cherie! What wonderful interpretation of this sketch, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun sketch!! love all the different takes on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sketch!! Will have to try and get this one done this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Added my link above, "Vacation".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what the DT did w/ this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. had a lot of fun with this one for my Sea World book--thanks for posting the sketch!
    http://www.scrapfreak.com/photopost/data/500/LagoonSeaWorld.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  8. L.O.V.E. all the circles here! i had soooo many ideas swirling around this pea brain!!! i'll have to use this sketch again. and again. :) just to use up all those ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just posted mine! I love this sketch! I have more ideas for it, so I will definitely be using it again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've come from Amanda's blog. Great sketch, thanks : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sketch for using up leftover bits n pieces! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute sketch! I"m new here and I'm loving what I have seen so far! Great inspiration from the team! Looking forward to lots more fun and ideas!
    http://disneydarling07.blogspot.com/2010/08/pig-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun simple sketch to work with..I used the circle punch two ways- as a mask and as an embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't been here before, but I really like what i see.
    The sketch is great and so is everyones work with it.
    I have submitted my take on the sketch. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Better almost late than never...right??!! Here is my take on this yummy sketch!! http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/2010/08/sassy-lil-sketches-last-second.html
    Thanks for the fun sketch. Stacy H-W

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just in time! Can't wait to see the next sketch!

    ReplyDelete