Friday, January 21, 2011

January 21st Reveal

This is such a fun sketch this week!


Sassy Inspiration

"Walking in a Winter Wonderland" by Brenda Rose

"Beach Walk" by Christine

"Bloom & Grow" by Aimee


Check out our January Sponors:
Our paper sponsor

Our digitial sponsor

To be eligible for the January prizes, your layout/card must be uploaded via Mr. Linky below by February 5th at 11:59 PM EST.

Specific rules regarding Sassy Lil' Sketch challenges can be found our "SLS Rules" page.
*The paper prize is open to US residents only.
The digital prize is open to all US & International residents.

15 comments:

  1. Cherie, I lvoe all your sketches, but I think this was my absolute favorite one to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch and all the great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a fun one to play with! Thanks for a great sketch. I am all linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sketch was so much fun! I am so glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great sketch!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great sketch! I had so much fun creating with this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this sketch and really had fun making it my own. http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/2011/01/friday-is-here.html
    stacy hw

    ReplyDelete
  8. Added my link, "At Bat". Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the fun sketch! Banners are so hot right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow great sketch! I've really enjoyed using it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I realized my link was to the wrong layout...oops!! I was #2, but please ignore that one. I have linked correctly at #14. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for a great sketch and inspiration!
    http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/2011/02/christmas-cookies.html

    ReplyDelete