Friday, January 28, 2011

January 28th Reveal

The Sketch:

Inspiration from our 28th Sassies:

"Fly" by Amanda

"Sweet" by Nancy

"Party of 6" by Carla

"I believe in you" by Katie

"Smiles" by Cheryl


I wanted to take a second to say "THANK YOU!" to our Design Team because this is their last reveal with us! Thanks for everything you've done! It's been a pleasure working with you! We'll miss you!

Next month, you'll see a new set of Sassies arrive! Also, we hope you'll be there to witness the birth of our Sassy Lil' Card Sketches blog where we'll be releasing a card sketch every week!

Don't forget to stop by the forum and gallery! We're having lots of fun in the forum! We'll be having our Dotted With Love Crop on February 4th & 5th! Stop by for some great challenges!

January Sponsors:
Our paper sponsor

Our digitial sponsor

To be eligible for the January prizes, your layout/card must be uploaded via Mr. Linky below by February 5th at 11:59 PM EST.

Specific rules regarding Sassy Lil' Sketch challenges can be found our "SLS Rules" page.
*The paper prize is open to US residents only.
The digital prize is open to all US & International residents.




10 comments:

  1. Another awesome sketch! Can't wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful sketch and so are all of your past sketches! I found out about your blog through your Greek DT members. The only thing I would like to point out is that the paper price is available only for US. (???)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sketch!! I love the banner...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this sketch! I'm playing along for the first time here at Sassy and will add you to my favorites! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found you all this past week and had fun playing with the sketch yesterday. Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your site today and totally love this sketch! I'll add you to the side bar of my blog! Thanks for a fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes: #11 should be on January 21's sketch. I saw the banner and butterfly, and didn't realize it is a totally different sketch!!! Feel free to delete #11. I've added my correct link to January 21's Mr. linky: http://sassylilsketches.blogspot.com/2011/01/january-21st-reveal.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. As usual just in time got them done! Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete