Friday, September 30, 2011

Sassy Lil' Send Off!

With much sadness in our hearts, we have made 
the difficult decision to close down Sassy Lil' Sketches. 
Sassy Lil' Sketches has been such a big part of our lives
for almost three years. We are very thankful for the wonderful 
designers who have graced us with their talent & we are very
thankful for all of our followers who faithfully participate.
Without you we could not have been successful in this fun endeavor!

Before we say our final good-bye 
we are hosting a Sassy Lil' Send Off!

We are posting one sketch a day starting from October 2nd through October 9th(the schedule is below). The deadline for participants will be midnight October 23rd & we will be announcing prize winners on the 24th. For each sketch we will be giving away one prize of the Sassy Lil' Sketches Ebook.
 So 8 total!

Send Off! Schedule
:
Oct 2nd - Week 1 Layout Sketch & Switch it Up! 
Oct 3rd -Week 1 Card Sketch
Oct 4th - Week 2 Layout Sketch & Switch it Up! 
Oct 5th - Week 2 Card Sketch
Oct 6th - Week 3 Layout Sketch & Switch it Up! 
Oct 7th - Week 3 Card Sketch
Oct 8th - Week 4 Layout Sketch & Switch it Up! 
Oct 9th - Week 4 Card Sketch 

If you chose to Switch It Up! with any of Sassy Lil' Send Off layout sketches, you will earn an extra entry in the prize drawing.  Just be sure to note in your blog post how you Switched It Up! 



We are hoping you will all join us for this final event. :)

~Cherie & Katie

15 comments:

  1. Sad to hear that you all are closing, but maybe you will start up again later at a better time for you all? Well, count me in for the sassy send off!Best wishes for all your future ventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so sad. But I hope to join in on your send-off. Good luck to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just heart broken about this. all the best to you both! hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad! But I understand sometimes life requires changes. Thanks for all your creative inspiration these past few years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no?!!? I just found you this month and now you are leaving? sucky....for me that is...all the best in your future ventures though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. :( I don't know what I'm gonna do with out your incredible sketches??!! I guess try to win your ebook!! Sorry to see you guys go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Say it isn't so!!!!! Love your sketches!! Will miss this blog for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sketches have always been fabulous and I hope to be able to join in for your last month! We'll miss this site! Are you planning on deleting it once you close? I need to start downloading all these sketches now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry to hear this, Cherie & Katie!! I'll miss you both and your sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear this. I only recently found this site and love the sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to hear you'll be closing the site, but wish you both well in the future! Thanks for all you've provided in the past!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! I've been away for just a few days and return to this oh so sad news. I just love your sketchs and I'm going to miss the inspiration you've provided. Good luck in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete