Saturday, September 24, 2011

Switch It Up! Week 3

Did you see this week's awesome Sassy Lil' Sketch?
You will want to use it after you see what Ashley & Martine
have done to Switch It Up!

"Up, Up & Away" by Ashley

Ashley Switched It Up! by replacing the square photos on the
sketch with 3x4 photos and adding a 4th picture.  Works perfectly!

***********

"Chatouille in the Land of Lobsters" by Martine

left side:

right side:

Martine notes on this great double page layout:
"I kept the basic template, but made a double LO. I used fewer
strips of pp under the photos becaue the pp was pretty busy.
I changed the blocks of photos in order to add some more. 
I replaced the banner with a pom-pom trim. I put the title on top
(because the bottom was too busy) and the journaling on the 
bottom.  I replaced the clouds with cat paws. (And yes, I am 43
years old and I travel with a stuffed animal...and no, I don't 
have any kids. lol)"

**********

Just in case you missed this week's Sassy Lil' Sketch,
here it is....

 Be sure to link your layout based on this sketch by October 5th 
to the original sketch post to be eligible  to win a prize from our sponsor.
Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Love your double page layout Martine!! Great way to switch it up!!

    ReplyDelete