Saturday, August 14, 2010

August 14th Card Reveal

Love this card sketch by Cherie!

The Sassies totally rocked this sketch!

"I'm a Sucker For Your Love" by Zabou

"Thinking of You" by Sandra

"Happy Birthday" by Debbie

"Friends" by Shana

"I'm a Sucker For Your Love" by Becca

"Party Time" by Brenda

"It's a Boy" by Brenda

We have two awesome prizes again this month!  A digital and a paper prize.*

Becca, Brenda, Debbie, and Zabou all used printable stamps that Regina, our August digital sponsor from The Cutting Cafe so generously shared with our design team.  These are the two sets that they used:
&

Our digi sponsor is:
The cutting cafe blinkie
Regina will be lavishing the digi winner with three files from her site!
Our paper sponsor is:
Monica will be sending our lucky winner one of her gorgeous embellishment kits!*

Remember, your name is entered for each layout/card you create throughout the month! Make sure you use Mister Linky to link your creation by September 5th at 11:59 p.m.! *The paper prize is open to US residents only.  The digital prize is open to International and US participants. 

15 comments:

  1. What gorgeous cards!!!!!! The sketch rocks :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute card by Cherie and love all the FUN cards by the DT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous examples DT. Great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this sketch. It help me make some great for Operation Write Home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cherie - I LOVE this sketch!! Sassies, great work - I especially love all the banners!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sketch and the cards!! I made mine and will post it tomorrow when it is light enough to go outside and take a picture! Stacy H-W

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/2010/08/sassy-card-sketch.html Here is my take...Stacy H-W

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this sketch! Thanks for the inspiration ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch, and I finished my card today! Just uploaded it here! Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg omg omg what fabulous cards ladies...you all rock...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved using this sketch! Great DT samples!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I guess I forgot to mention that besides thinking the card is fun, I actually made and posted it, too!!

    ReplyDelete