Saturday, August 21, 2010

August 21st Sketch Reveal

The Sketch:

Inspiration from our 21st Sassies:

"I'm a sucker for your love" by Eleni

"Wake Up" by Aimee

"Ellh Bead Lovely" by Christine

"Party Time" by Brenda

"My soul's full of happiness & imperfection" by Laura

We have two fabulous sponsors again this month!!!
A digi sponsor and a paper sponsor!

Our paper sponsor is:
Monica will be sending our lucky winner one of her gorgeous embellishment kits!*

Our digi sponsor is:
The cutting cafe blinkie
Regina will be lavishing the digi winner with three files from her site! You'll notice throughout the month that some of the DT members used images from her site to create their layouts/cards! Brenda & Eleni both used Regina's files on their layouts!

Remember, your name is entered for each layout/card you create throughout the month! Make sure you use Mister Linky to link your creation by September 5th at 11:59 p.m.!

*The paper prize is available to residents of the U.S. only. The digi prize is open to everyone!


11 comments:

  1. Wonderful sketch and great examples, ladies!

    I jumped right on this one with, "Gymnastics Queen" linked above! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the DT examples! Inspiring as always x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great multi-photo sketch! Love all the inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sketch and the DT inspiration.
    I have linked mine. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's my take on the sketch (I adapted it a bit)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah managed to get one done in the midst of back to school, changed it a lot but gave me such a great starting point! Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to post my LO on my blog as soon as my camera cooperates with me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute sketch, and I loaded my page just now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the DT's work. Thanks for another great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my word....these layouts are fantastic...thank you so much for allowing me to sponsor your fab site...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not only do I love the sketch. I love what Eleni did with it and I scraplifted big time. Hope you see it as a compliment as it is intended, Eleni. And thanks for the sketch, Cherie. Just found you blog and love it.

    ReplyDelete