Saturday, August 7, 2010

August 7th Sketch

The Sketch:


Inspiration from our 7th Sassies:

"Happy Happy Birthday" by Deanna

"Faune" by Martine

"Be Cool" by Denise

"GNO" by Kelly

We have two fabulous sponsors again this month!!!
A digi sponsor and a paper sponsor!

Our paper sponsor is:
Monica will be sending our lucky winner one of her gorgeous embellishment kits!*

Our digi sponsor is:
The cutting cafe blinkie
Regina will be lavishing the digi winner with three files from her site! You'll notice throughout the month that some of the DT members used images from her site to create their layouts/cards!

Remember, your name is entered for each layout/card you create throughout the month! Make sure you use Mister Linky to link your creation by September 5th at 11:59 p.m.!

*The paper prize is available to residents of the U.S. only. The digi prize is open to everyone!

18 comments:

  1. Wow girls fabulous layouts!!! :) Bravo Cherie once again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really had fun with this wonderful sketch! Great work with it, everyone! Looking forward to seeing lots of participation again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layouts! And what a great prize, Scrapfreak is the Best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work by all the Sassies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful work ladies! this was a great sketch to work with! hope you all give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job Cherie! The DT really outdid themselves here. Off to visit blogs to see what you girls have created using Sassy Lil Sketches....here is mine.
    http://yayaprincessblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/here-is-layout-that-i-created-using-bo.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just linked mine! This was a really great sketch to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketch! My take is linked up. Thanks for the inspiration! Looking forward to many more fun sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great sketch. I gave it a try and linked it all up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch, Cherie! I was able to quickly put this one together and I'm so pleased with the end result! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea!! I finally got to play along! Loved this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this sketch! enjoyed playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great sketch, I had fun with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just linked up my page.
    I love the sketch it is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just linked up my page. I really loved this sketch and can see myself using it again! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. linked up my page! I really LOVED this sketch, simple and fun!

    ReplyDelete